top of page

The First Year

Public·2 members
ELIZABETH NAVARRO
ELIZABETH NAVARRO

Where To Buy Chicken Cutlets

CLICK HERE - https://urloso.com/2tlKkB

Where To Buy Chicken Cutlets

While it may have a fancy name, a chicken cutlet is just a thin chicken breast piece. You can buy pre-sliced chicken cutlets in the store or make your own by slicing a chicken breast in half to make thinner pieces.

This recipe for Crispy Italian Breaded Chicken Cutlets is the best you'll ever have! Thin slices of chicken breast are breaded with a homemade seasoned breadcrumb mixture then pan fried in extra virgin olive oil to get super crispy and flavorful.

Here in New Jersey, Italian breaded chicken cutlets are a staple. We put them on sandwiches, smother them in mozzarella and tomato sauce for chicken parm, serve them with a lemony arugula salad for Chicken Milanese, and I personally like to eat them cold, straight out of the refrigerator, with my hands.

This recipe for Italian breaded Chicken Cutlets is the BEST you'll ever have! There a few key secrets to getting that crispy outer coating just right. Turn them into chicken parm, or my favorite, chicken Milanese!

I feel the need to leave a comment, which I've never done on a food blog before. I used this recipe randomly the first time I made chicken cutlets for my Italian husband, and they were a huge hit. I've used this recipe 3 or 4 times since and they always come out amazing! I thank you for making me know what I'm doing with this Italian specialty!

I'm in NYC and you're right--theres something different about our chicken cutlets in the tri-state! I couldn't find a recipe I liked. But when I saw that you're in Jersey and also like to be able to just pull a cold chicken cutlet out of the fridge for a snack (lol), I knew I had to try it. And I'm so glad I did! Hands down the best chicken cutlet recipe I've tried. I'm using it for our chicken parm tonight and for chicken caprese sandwiches during the week. Thanks so much!

Absolutely the BEST chicken cutlet recipe ever!!! I live in North Jersey and this tastes exactly like the chicken cutlets from my favorite salumeria. I have been trying to figure out their recipe for years!!!! This is amazing.. thank you for sharing .

WOW! These were AMAZING! Adding parmesan to the egg wash is GENIUS! So is prepping the chicken and sticking back in fridge to let it all SET! This will be the only recipe I will use going forward! THANK YOU!!! SO GOOD!

Like all the other comments, these were the best chicken "schnitzel' I've ever had. I threw crispy fried onions in the food processor and used one cup in place of one of the cups of bread crumbs, It's the first time the breading didn't come off in the oil or as I was moving them to the plate and I've been grappling with that problem for years! I made enough for two meals hoping to freeze a batch, but my family ate every last bite. Have you tried freezing these

I made this almost exactly as written, the only difference is that I was in a hurry and toasted 4 pieces of bread and tore into small pieces and these cutlets totally melted in my mouth! Since I used chicken breasts out of a bag of frozen chicken, I didn't expect them to be so tender and perfect! Will be making these a lot!!

These really ARE the best-ever chicken cutlets! Thank you so much for this wonderful recipe. My family just enjoyed it on Friday evening after a really long and tough week for everyone, and it made everyone smile. Great lead-in to the weekend. I can't wait to try some of your other recipes. Thanks again

I'm no cook but I've tried this like ten times now and we love it. I follow 90 percent of the instructions. we put adobo on the raw chicken, a hint of lemon pepper, and a hint of oregano but the rest follow the recipe. When I have everything set up my 16-year-old son insist I can't cook and adds stuff, paprika which he insists helps, Anyway, we have a lot of fun and we've gotten better. Thanks! Mike Donovan

I was going to try your recipe tonight. Making chicken parm. But I am out of parmesan cheese. would you say the cheese is a must in the egg mixture or could I skip the parmes

https://www.servinglove.com/group/serving-love-open-group/discussion/2e019dc6-cc4b-4099-892c-eeb409503b21

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page