top of page

Developmental Disability

Public·2 members
ELIZABETH NAVARRO
ELIZABETH NAVARRO

Quake Remastered

LINK https://urllie.com/2tlwvX

So what is the new enhanced Quake experience, and where is it available The enhanced version of Quake is available starting today on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S (through backwards compatibility), PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. For those playing on a PS5 or Series X, expect a 4K experience at 120 FPS "available soon" as a free upgrade. The update is completely free to upgrade to the remastered version for those who own the game on Steam.

Surprise! Quake just got remastered. Bethesda, id Software, and Nightdive studios all combined their collective knowledge and intellectual property to bring the 1996 classic shooter back from the dead. It's got 4K resolution support (on PC), better models and lighting, a co-op campaign, full crossplay, all previous DLC, and a brand new DLC courtesy of MachineGames.

Quake (remastered) will come in three different physical flavors on both Nintendo Switch and PS4. The Regular Edition will just be the game in a nice case and with a full-color manual for just $29.99. Move up to the Deluxe Edition and you'll get a fancy PC-style box as you would have back in the '90s. You'll also get a double-sided poster, a metal Quake logo keychain, a commemorative coin, and an official G2 Blu-ray-sized Quake SteelBook. All that plus the actual game itself clocks in at $79.99.

Available now on the Nintendo eshop, Steam and the Microsoft Store, the remastered version of Quake now comes with improved graphics, widescreen resolution and the original soundtrack, created by Trent Reznor.

Announced during QuakeCon 2021, the remastered version of Quake has something for both fans who have spent hundreds of hours playing the original and new players looking to check it out for the first time. It's available now on modern consoles for the first time, complete with Achievements and Trophies, and is also playable via Xbox Game Pass on both console and PC. Players who already own the game on PC via Steam can choose to play the new version, free of charge.

It's funny, I was just looking at Nightdive's website today and wondered if it was them doing the port. They've also remastered System Shock and Forsaken, among many others. Hopefully they're coming to Switch too.

I always loved Quake! But I am sure Microsoft is only releasing it to all platforms because there will be soon an announcement that Quake will be remastered and it will be game pass only. This is the carrot for the donkeys(us)

In August 2021, Bethesda released a remastered version of the old classic for most modern consoles and PC. Bringing this old standard up to modern benchmarks means a whole new generation can experience it like new, and old fans can get a fresh look at their favorite shooter. While rumors of an all-new Quake game continue to circulate, this remaster will have to be enough to hold fans over.

The newly remastered game is available for purchase for $9.99. It will also be available for Steam on PCs, consoles including Xbox Series XS, PlayStation 4 and 5, and most notably, the Nintendo Switch. All players that already own the game are in for the free upgrade with enhanced visuals, and id Software offers crossplay options for everyone. That means that whatever you are rocking a PC or a console, you can meet in an online match and try out who is better at this retro shooter. Check out this official FAQ for more information.

I remember the moment I bought my STB Riva TNT2 and launched glQuake. What a different world from software Quake.... Oh man, makes me want to see the old planetquake, and the variety of other Quakering sites. That was the internet as it was meant to be!! $199 for a video card! It was excess! It was waste! It was obsession! No normal human would pay that.

@Vinsanity Yeah I concur too. I haven't played quake in 15 years. But I picked it up and it was like a bike, remembering every trick and secret and speed strafing everywhere. I forgot how fast this game is. So THAT'S why Splatoon is the first arena sh

https://www.wildflowerfire.com/forum/general-discussion/best-buy-brampton

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page