top of page

Developmental Disability

Public·2 members
ELIZABETH NAVARRO
ELIZABETH NAVARRO

Dungeon And Dragon Magazines

DOWNLOAD ---> https://byltly.com/2tkhdj

Dungeon (originally published as Dungeon: Adventures for TSR Role-Playing Games) was one of the two official magazines targeting consumers of the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game and associated products; Dragon was the other.

It was first published by TSR, Inc. in 1986 as a bimonthly periodical.[3] It went monthly in May 2003 and ceased print publication altogether in September 2007 with Issue 150.[4][5][6] Starting in 2008, Dungeon and its more widely read sister publication, Dragon, went to an online-only format published by Wizards of the Coast. Both magazines went on hiatus at the end of 2013, with Dungeon Issue 221 being the last released.

Dungeon Adventures is a new periodical from TSR, Inc., in which you, the readers, may share your own adventures and scenarios from AD&D and D&D gaming with the legions of other fantasy gamers. Each issue offers a number of fairly short (but often quite complicated and long-playing) modules, selected from the best we receive.What kind of adventures do you want to see We're going to offer as broad a spectrum of material as possible: dungeon crawls, wilderness camp-outs, Oriental Adventures modules, solo quests, tournament designs, Battlesystem scenarios, and more.[8]

Coinciding with the release of the 4th edition of Dungeons & Dragons in June 2008, Wizards of the Coast launched a website that included online versions of Dungeon and Dragon magazines for subscribers. In this new format, Dungeon (now subtitled A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Supplement) retained its mandate to deliver adventures of varying lengths and levels as well as articles with information and advice for DMs. Mainstay columns such as "Dungeoncraft" (written by James Wyatt) were retained, and DM-focused articles that formerly appeared in Dragon magazine (like "Save My Game") were incorporated into Dungeon, making it a "one-stop shop" for DMs. The magazine shifted to a landscape format with the intent of making the articles and adventures more readable onscreen. Content was released daily and gathered into PDF compilations on a monthly basis. In May 2011, Wizards of the Coast stopped the monthly compilations and left content in single article format. In October 2012, Wizards of the Coast resumed monthly compilations.

TSR canceled The Strategic Review after only seven issues the following year, and replaced it with two magazines, Little Wars, which covered miniature wargaming, and The Dragon, which covered role playing games. After twelve issues, Little Wars ceased independent publication and issue 13 was published as part of Dragon issue 22.[4]

On April 18, 2007, Wizards of the Coast announced that it would not be renewing Paizo's licenses for Dragon and Dungeon in favor of the Internet.[1] Paizo published the last print editions of Dragon and Dungeon magazines for September 2007.

In August 2007, Wizards of the Coast announced the fourth edition of the Dungeons & Dragons game and that D&D Insider subscriber content would include the new, online versions of both Dungeon and Dragon magazines along with tools for building campaigns, managing character sheets, and other features.[15] In its online form, Dragon continues to publish articles aimed at Dungeons & Dragons players, with rules data from these articles feeding the D&D Character Builder and other online tools.

A new and fully digital bi-monthly publication called Dragon+, was launched on April 30, 2015,[3] succeeding the existing versions of Dragon and Dungeon magazines. Created by Dialect in collaboration with Wizards of the Coast, the online edition ceased continuity with the printed and digital versions of both magazines, and restarted its numbering system for issues at No. 1.

Dragon+ ran for 41 issues in total with the last issue published in April 2022; Wizards of the Coast published an update in July 2022 announcing the cancellation of the publication.[18] On November 15, 2022, Wizards of the Coast announced that "Dragon+ will be removed from app stores on or around November 15th, and dragonmag.com will be redirected and its content will no longer be available".[19]

For many years, gaming magazines covered the gap between official releases. Many tabletop game designers got their start in the pages of Dungeon and Dragon magazine. These magazines spanned many years of the existence of Dungeons & Dragons.

What had them start up Dungeon magazine, and also keep it around for so long What was different about them such that they didn't just publish more Dragon issues Was there some substantial characteristic difference in their content, release schedules, etc Were there substantial market pressures which had them continue two side-by-side magazines instead of just the one

DUNGEON Adventures is a new periodical from TSR; Inc., in which you,the readers, may share your own adventures and scenarios from AD&Dand D&D gaming with the legions of other fantasy gamers. Each issueoffers a number of fairly short (but often quite complicated andlong-playing) modules, selected from the best we receive. What kindof adventures do you want to see Were going to offer as broad aspectrum of material as possible: dungeon crawls, wildernesscamp-outs, Oriental Adventures modules, solo quests, tournamentdesigns, BATTLESYSTEM scenarios, and more. Of course, what we haveto offer depends on what you send to us. (See our guidelines offer onpage 60.) Write in and tell us what you want.

Arcadia is a fantastic resource for Dungeons & Dragons fans, with new subclasses, adventures, monsters and more crafted by some of the best designers in the business. The first issue of Arcadia, a new Dungeons & Dragons 5E-focused magazine published by MCDM Productions, comes out today and immediately steps in to fill the gap left behind by the loss of Dragon Magazine back in 2013. The magazine's managing editor is James Introcaso, one of today's premier TTRPG designers who has worked on a variety of official and third-party Dungeons & Dragons magazines, and features work by well-known TTRPG creators like Willy Abeel, Leon Barillaro, Gabe Hicks, and Sadie Lowry. Arcadia #1 is a strong debut that focuses on providing unique player subclasses and game tools that can be implemented into any game.

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd Edition - Nonweapon Proficiencies Version 1.0 January 4, 1999Author's NotesHaving been involved with the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons game for over a decade, I have amassed a large collection of source books, rule books, magazines, and boxed sets. Ever wanting more unique and diverse characters, I implemented every new proficiency I could find. Unfortunately, it is impossible to remember the details of every single proficiency in thegame, and finding its description again can be a nightmare. Thus, I designed these charts for my own campaigns, and I hopethat somewhere, someone else will find them useful.These listings include proficiencies from just about every campaign world imaginable. Some of them go well together, and othersare obviously of no use outside their intended context. As most of my campaigns evolved into Spelljammer and Planescape games, my characters have a miasma of knowledge.Many times, proficiency details were given without any note of whether they are General, Warrior, Rogue, Wizard, Priest,or Psionicist proficiencies. I have place such where I believe that they should go, and it is possible that you will disagree with some of my organizations. Also, there is some duplication in proficiency names. Where these are found, theproficiencies are sufficiently different to warrant both of them being listed. It is possible that some proficiencies canbe found in sources other than what I cite here. I cite the source of proficiencies from the rules that I actually use. Nonweapon Proficiencies Group Initial # Levels Warrior 3 3 Wizard 4 3 Priest 4 3 Rogue 3 4 Psionicist 3 3 General Proficiency # of Slots Required Relevant Ability Check Modifier Source Adobe 1 Strength 0 Maztica A Journey to the True World (pg. 55) Agriculture 1 Intelligence 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 56) Alertness 1 Wisdom +1 The Complete Ranger's Handbook (pg. 82) Animal Handling 1 Wisdom -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 56) Animal Training 1 Wisdom 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 56) Artistic Ability 1 Wisdom 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 57) Ball Game 2 Special 0 Maztica A Journey to the True World (pg. 65) Bargain 1 Wisdom -2 Dark Sun Rules Book (pg. 45) Blacksmithing 1 Strength 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 57) Boating 1 Wisdom +1 The Complete Thief's Handbook (pg. 17) Boatwright 1 Intelligence -2 The Complete Book of Dwarves (pg. 42) Brewing 1 Intelligence 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 58) Bribery Etiquette 1 Wisdom -1 Defilers and Preservers: The Wizards of Athas (pg. 92) Canoe-making 1 Wisdom +2 Maztica A Journey to the True World (pg. 56) Canoeing 1 Dexterity 0 Maztica A Journey to the True World (pg. 57) Carpentry 1 Strength 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 58) Carpentry, Spelljamming 1 Strength 0 War Captain's Companion: Book I (pg. 7) Cartography 1 Intelligence -2 The Complete Ranger's Handbook (pg. 82) Chanting 1 Charisma +2 The Complete Book of Humanoids (pg. 93) Chaos Shaping 1 Wisdom 0 The Planewalker's Handbook (pg. 99) Cheesemaking 1 Intelligence 0 The Complete Book of Humanoids (pg. 93) Chitinworking 1 Wisdom 0 Thri-Kreen of Athas (pg. 44) Cobbling 1 Dexterity 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 58) Cooking 1 Intelligence 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 58) Craft Instrument 2 Dexterity -2 The Complete Book of Humanoids (pg. 94) Crowd Working 1 Charisma +2 The Complete Book of Humanoids (pg. 94) Dancing 1 Dexterity 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 58) Danger Sense 2 Wisdom +1 The Complete Book of Humanoids (pg. 94) Debate 1 Intelligence 0 Al-Qadim Arabian Adventures (pg. 73) Defensive Tactics 1 Wisdom -2 Defilers and Preservers: The Wizards of Athas (pg. 92) Diplomacy 1 Charisma 0 Dragon Magazine #169 (pg. 21) Direction Sense 1 Wisdom +1 Player's Handbook (pg. 56) Distance Sense 1 Wisdom 0 The Complete Ranger's Handbook (pg. 83) Drinking 1 Constitution 0 The Complete Book of Humanoids (pg. 94) Dwarf Runes 1 Intelligence +2 The Complete Book of Dwarves (pg. 43) Eating 1 Constitution 0 The Complete Book of Humanoids (pg. 94) Etiquette 1 Charisma 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 58) Falconry 1 Wisdom -1 The Complete Ranger's Handbook (pg. 83) Fire-building 1 Wisdom -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 58) Fire Control 1 Wisdom 0 War Captain's Companion: Book I (pg. 8) Fishing 1 Wisdom -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 58) Floating Agriculture 2 Strength 0 Maztica A Journey to the True World (pg. 57) Freefall 1 Dexterity -2 War Captain's Companion: Book I (pg. 7) Fungi Recognition 1 Intelligence +3 The Complete Book of Dwarves (pg. 43) Gardening 1 Intelligence -1 Defilers and Preservers: The Wizards of Athas (pg. 92) Geology 2 Intelligence -1 Dragon Magazine #169 (pg. 21) Gold Casting 1 Intelligence -1 Maztica A Journey to the True World (pg. 57) Haggling 2 Wisdom 0 Al-Qadim Arabian Adventures (pg. 75) Heat Protection 1 Intelligence -2 Dark Sun Rules Book (pg. 44) Heraldry 1 Intelligence 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 59) Heraldry, Space 1 Intelligence 0 The Complete Spacefarer's Handbook (pg. 64) Hiding 2 Intelligence -1 The Complete Book of Humanoids (pg. 95) Languages, Modern 1 Intelligence 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Leatherworking 1 Intelligence 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Leadership 2 Charisma -2 War Captain's Companion: Book I (pg. 8) Linguistics 2 Intelligence +1 The Shining South (pg. 72) Mediation 1 Charisma -1 Defilers and Preservers: The Wizards of Athas (pg. 93) Metalworking 1 Dexterity 0 Al-Qadim Arabian Adventures (pg. 76) Mining 2 Wisdom -3 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Mosaic 1 Wisdom 0 Maztica A Journey to the True World (pg. 57) Navigation, Underground 1 Intelligence 0 The Complete Book of Dwarves (pg. 47) Observation 1 Intelligence 0 The Complete Thief's Handbook (pg. 19) Obsidian Working 2 Intelligence -1 Maztica A Journey to the True World (pg. 57) Orienteering 2 Wisdom 0 Dragon Magazine #169 (pg. 22) Persuasion 1 Charisma 0 The Complete Ranger's Handbook (pg. 84) Planar Direction Sense 1 Wisdom +1 The Planewalker's Handbook (pg. 101) Planar Sense 1 Wisdom -1 The Planewalker's Handbook (pg. 99) Planar Survival 2 Intelligence -2 The Planewalker's Handbook (pg. 99) Poetry 1 Intelligence -2 The Complete Book of Humanoids (pg. 97) Portal Feel 2 Intelligence -3 or -5 The Planewalker's Handbook (pg. 100) Pottery 1 Dexterity -2 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Prestidigitation 1 Dexterity -1 Defilers and Preservers: The Wizards of Athas (pg. 95) Psionic Detection 1 Wisdom -2 Dark Sun Rules Book (pg. 45) Psychic Defense 2 Wisdom -2 The Will and the Way (pg. 31) Riding, Airborne 2 Wisdom -2 Player's Handbook (pg. 62) Riding, Land-based 1 Wisdom +3 Player's Handbook (pg. 62) Riding, Sea-based 2 Dexterity -2 The Complete Ranger's Handbook (pg. 84) Rope Use 1 Dexterity 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 63) Rulership 2 Charisma 0 Council of Wyrms Book I: Rules (pg. 48) Sail Manipulation 1 NA NA War Captain's Companion: Book I (pg. 8) Seamanship 1 Dexterity +1 Player's Handbook (pg. 63) Seamstress/Tailor 1 Dexterity -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 63) Semaphore 1 Intelligence 0 War Captain's Companion: Book I (pg. 8) Shipwright 1 Dexterity +1 The Complete Spacefarer's Handbook (pg. 65) Sign Language 1 Intelligence +2 The Complete Book of Dwarves (pg. 46) Sign Language 1 Dexterity 0 Dark Sun Rules Book (pg. 46) Signalling 1 Intelligence -2 The Complete Ranger's Handbook (pg. 85) Singing 1 Charisma 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 63) Slow Breathing 1 Constitution -5 War Captain's Companion: Book I (pg. 9) Slow Respiration 1 NA NA The Complete Book of Dwarves (pg. 46) Smelting 1 Intelligence 0 The Complete Book of Dwarves (pg. 47) Sound Analysis 1 Wisdom 0 The Complete Book of Dwarves (pg. 47) Spacemanship 1 Dexterity +1 The Complete Spacefarer's Handbook (pg. 66) Stewardship 1 Intelligence 0 Council of Wyrms Book I: Rules (pg. 48) Stonemasonry 1 Strength -2 Player's Handbook (pg. 63) Swimming 1 Strength 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 64) Tattooing 1 Dexterity 0 The Complete Sha'ir's Handbook (pg. 123) Teaching 1 Charisma -1 Defilers and Preservers: The Wizards of Athas (pg. 96) Water Find 1 Intelligence 0 Dark Sun Rules Book (pg. 46) Weather Sense 1 Wisdom -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 65) Weaving 1 Intelligence -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 65) Whistling/Humming 1 Dexterity +2 The Complete Book of Humanoids (pg. 97) Winemaking 1 Intelligence 0 The Complete Book of Humanoids (pg. 98) Priest Proficiency # of Slots Required Relevant Ability Check Modifier Source Anatomy 1 Intelligence 0 The Complete Book of Necromancers (pg. 22) Ancient History 1 Intelligence -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 56) Astrology 2 Intelligence 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 57) Astronomy 2 Intelligence 0 War Captain's Companion: Book I (pg. 7) Botany 1 Intelligence -1 Dragon Magazine #169 (pg. 20) Bureaucracy 1 Charisma -2 Dark Sun Rules Book (pg. 45) Calligraphy 1 Dexterity -1 Dragon Magazine #169 (pg. 21) Engineering 2 Intelligence -3 Player's Handbook (pg. 58) Healing 2 Wisdom -2 Player's Handbook (pg. 59) Healthy Cooking 2 Wisdom 0 The Shining South (pg. 51) Herbalism 2 Intelligence -2 Player's Handbook (pg. 59) Languages, Ancient 1 Intelligence 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Local History 1 Charisma 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Lore 1 Intelligence -1 Council of Wyrms Book I: Rules (pg. 46) Genie Lore 1 Intelligence 0 Al-Qadim Arabian Adventures (pg. 74) Medicinal Cooking 2 Wisdom -2 The Shining South (pg. 52) Musical Instrument 1 Dexterity -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Navigation 1 Intelligence -2 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Navigation, Phlogiston 1 Intelligence -2 The Complete Spacefarer's Handbook (pg. 64) Navigation, Wildspace 1 Intelligence -2 The Complete Spacefarer's Handbook (pg. 64) Necrology 1 Wisdom 0 The Complete Book of Necromancers (pg. 23) Netherworld Knowledge 1 Wisdom -3 The Complete Book of Necromancers (pg. 23) Planes Lore 2 Intelligence -3 Defilers and Preservers: The Wizards of Athas (pg. 94) Planetology 2 Wisdom 0 Defilers and Preservers: The Wizards of Athas (pg. 94) Planetology 2 Intelligence -1 The Complete Spacefarer's Handbook (pg. 65) Planology 1 Intelligence 0 The Planewalker's Handbook (pg. 99) Psionic Mimicry 1 Intelligence -2 Defilers and Preservers: The Wizards of Athas (pg. 95) Reading/Writing 1 Intelligence +1 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Religion 1 Wisdom 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Somatic Concealment 1 Dexterity -1 Dark Sun Rules Book (pg. 46) Spell Recovery 2 Intelligence -5 The Planewalker's Handbook (pg. 100) Spellcraft 1 Intelligence -2 Player's Handbook (pg. 63) Spelljamming 2 Intelligence -2 The Complete Spacefarer's Handbook (pg. 66) Spelljamming History 1 Intelligence -1 War Captain's Companion: Book I (pg. 7) Spirit Lore 2 Charisma -4 The Complete Book of Necromancers (pg. 23) Veterinary Healing 1 Wisdom -3 The Complete Ranger's Handbook (pg. 86) Zero-Gravity Combat 1 Intelligence -2 The Complete Spacefarer's Handbook (pg. 66) Rogue Proficiency # of Slots Required Relevant Ability Check Modifier Source Ancient History 1 Intelligence -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 56) Animal Noise 1 Wisdom -1 The Complete Thief's Handbook (pg. 16) Appraising 1 Intelligence 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 57) Astrology 2 Intelligence 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 57) Awareness 2 Wisdom 0 Al-Qadim Arabian Adventures (pg. 71) Begging 1 Charisma Special The Complete Thief's Handbook (pg. 17) Blind-fighting 2 NA NA Player's Handbook (pg. 57) Camouflage 1 Wisdom 0 The Complete Ranger's Handbook (pg. 82) Close-quarter Fighting 2 Dexterity 0 The Complete Book of Humanoids (pg. 93) Disguise 1 Charisma -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 58) Endurance 2 Constitution 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 58) Fast-talking 1 Charisma Special The Complete Thief's Handbook (pg. 17) Foraging 1 Intelligence -2 The Complete Ranger's Handbook (pg. 84) Forgery 1 Dexterity -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 58) Fortune Telling 2 Charisma +2 The Complete Thief's Handbook (pg. 18) Gaming 1 Charisma 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 59) Gem Cutting 2 Dexterity -2 Player's Handbook (pg. 59) Grooming 2 Dexterity 0 Al-Qadim Arabian Adventures (pg. 74) Herbalism 2 Intelligence -2 Player's Handbook (pg. 59) Hunting 1 Wisdom -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 59) Information Gathering 1 Intelligence Special The Complete Thief's Handbook (pg. 18) Intimidation 1 Strength or Charisma 0 The Complete Thief's Handbook (pg. 19) Juggling 1 Dexterity -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 59) Jumping 1 Strength 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Local History 1 Charisma 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Locksmithing 1 Dexterity 0 The Complete Thief's Handbook (pg. 19) Looting 1 Dexterity 0 The Complete Thief's Handbook (pg. 19) Musical Instrument 1 Dexterity -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Navigation 1 Intelligence -2 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Pest Control 1 Wisdom 0 The Complete Book of Dwarves (pg. 45) Reading Lips 2 Intelligence -2 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Reading/Writing 1 Intelligence +1 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Riding, Camel Specialization 2 Wisdom +4 Al-Qadim Arabian Adventures (pg. 77) Riding, Horse Specialization 2 Wisdom +4 Al-Qadim Arabian Adventures (pg. 76) Set Snares 1 Dexterity -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 63) Street Sense 2 Charisma 0 Dragon Magazine #169 (pg. 22) Survival 2 Intelligence 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 63) Survival, Underground 1 Intelligence 0 The Complete Book of Dwarves (pg. 47) Survival, Wildspace 2 Wisdom -3 War Captain's Companion: Book I (pg. 9) Tease 1 Charisma -1 Council of Wyrms Book I: Rules (pg. 49) Tightrope Walking 1 Dexterity 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 64) Tracking 2 Wisdom 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 64) Trail Signs 1 Intelligence -1 The Complete Ranger's Handbook (pg. 86) Trailing 1 Dexterity Special The Complete Thief's Handbook (pg. 19) Trick 1 Wisdom -2 Council of Wyrms Book I: Rules (pg. 49) Tumbling 1 Dexterity 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 64) Venom Handling 1 Wisdom -2 The Complete Book of Necromancers (pg. 23) Ventriloquism 1 Intelligence -2 Player's Handbook (pg. 64) Voice Mimicry 2 Charisma Special The Complete Thief's Handbook (pg. 21) Zero-Gravity Combat 1 Intelligence -2 The Complete Spacefarer's Handbook (pg. 66) Warrior Proficiency # of Slots Required Relevant Ability Check Modifier Source Animal Lore 1 Intelligence 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 56) Arena Acting 1 Charisma -1 The Complete Gladiator's Handbook (pg. 29) Armor Optimization 1 Dexterity -2 Dark Sun Rules Book (pg. 44) Armorer 2 Intelligence -2 Player's Handbook (pg. 57) Awareness 2 Wisdom 0 Al-Qadim Arabian Adventures (pg. 71) Blind-fighting 2 NA NA Player's Handbook (pg. 57) Bowyer/Fletcher 1 Dexterity -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 58) Camouflage 1 Wisdom 0 The Complete Ranger's Handbook (pg. 82) Charioteering 1 Dexterity +2 Player's Handbook (pg. 58) Close-quarter Fighting 2 Dexterity 0 The Complete Book of Humanoids (pg. 93) Dirty Tricks 1 Wisdom -2 The Complete Gladiator's Handbook (pg. 29) Display Weapon Prowess 1 Dexterity 0 Al-Qadim Arabian Adventures (pg. 73) Endurance 2 Constitution 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 58) Foraging 1 Intelligence -2 The Complete Ranger's Handbook (pg. 84) Gaming 1 Charisma 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 59) Hunting 1 Wisdom -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 59) Intimidation 1 Strength or Charisma 0 The Complete Thief's Handbook (pg. 19) Massage 1 Dexterity 0 The Complete Gladiator's Handbook (pg. 30) Mountaineering 1 NA NA Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Natural Fighting 2 Strength +1 The Complete Book of Humanoids (pg. 96) Navigation 1 Intelligence -2 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Riding, Camel Specialization 2 Wisdom +4 Al-Qadim Arabian Adventures (pg. 77) Riding, Horse Specialization 2 Wisdom +4 Al-Qadim Arabian Adventures (pg. 76) Running 1 Constitution -6 Player's Handbook (pg. 63) Set Snares 1 Dexterity -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 63) Spelunking 1 Intelligence -2 The Complete Ranger's Handbook (pg. 85) Street Fighting 2 Dexterity 0 Dragon Magazine #169 (pg. 22) Survival 2 Intelligence 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 63) Survival, Underground 1 Intelligence 0 The Complete Book of Dwarves (pg. 47) Survival, Wildspace 2 Wisdom -3 War Captain's Companion: Book I (pg. 9) Tactics 1 Intelligence -1 The Complete Gladiator's Handbook (pg. 30) Taunting 1 Wisdom 0 The Complete Gladiator's Handbook (pg. 30) Tease 1 Charisma -1 Council of Wyrms Book I: Rules (pg. 49) Tracking 2 Wisdom 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 64) Trail Marking 1 Wisdom 0 The Complete Ranger's Handbook (pg. 85) Trail Signs 1 Intelligence -1 The Complete Ranger's Handbook (pg. 86) Trick 1 Wisdom -2 Council of Wyrms Book I: Rules (pg. 49) Weakness Identification 2 Wisdom -2 The Complete Gladiator's Handbook (pg. 30) Weapon Loader, Ballista 1 NA NA War Captain's Companion: Book I (pg. 9) Weapon Loader, Catapult 1 NA NA War Captain's Companion: Book I (pg. 9) Weapon Loader, Jettison 1 NA NA War Captain's Companion: Book I (pg. 9) Weapon Improvisation 1 Wisdom -1 Dark Sun Rules Book (pg. 46) Weaponsmithing 3 Intelligence -3 Player's Handbook (pg. 65) Weaponsmithing, Crude 1 Wisdom -3 The Complete Ranger's Handbook (pg. 86) Wild Fighting 2 Constitution 0 The Complete Book of Humanoids (pg. 97) Zero-Gravity Combat 1 Intelligence -2 The Complete Spacefarer's Handbook (pg. 66) Wizard Proficiency # of Slots Required Relevant Ability Check Modifier Source Alchemy 3 Intelligence -3 Dragon Magazine #169 (pg. 20) Anatomy 1 Intelligence 0 The Complete Book of Necromancers (pg. 22) Ancient History 1 Intelligence -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 56) Astrology 2 Intelligence 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 57) Astronomy 2 Intelligence 0 War Captain's Companion: Book I (pg. 7) Body Manipulation 2 Dexterity -3 The Complete Spacefarer's Handbook (pg. 25) Botany 1 Intelligence -1 Dragon Magazine #169 (pg. 20) Calligraphy 1 Dexterity -1 Dragon Magazine #169 (pg. 21) Clockwork Creation 2 Dexterity 0 The Complete Sha'ir's Handbook (pg. 123) Engineering 2 Intelligence -3 Player's Handbook (pg. 58) Gem Cutting 2 Dexterity -2 Player's Handbook (pg. 59) Genie Lore 1 Intelligence 0 Al-Qadim Arabian Adventures (pg. 74) Herbalism 2 Intelligence -2 Player's Handbook (pg. 59) Languages, Ancient 1 Intelligence 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Lens Crafting 2 Intelligence -3 Defilers and Preservers: The Wizards of Athas (pg. 93) Lore 1 Intelligence -1 Council of Wyrms Book I: Rules (pg. 46) Navigation 1 Intelligence -2 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Navigation, Phlogiston 1 Intelligence -2 The Complete Spacefarer's Handbook (pg. 64) Navigation, Wildspace 1 Intelligence -2 The Complete Spacefarer's Handbook (pg. 64) Necrology 1 Wisdom 0 The Complete Book of Necromancers (pg. 23) Netherworld Knowledge 1 Wisdom -3 The Complete Book of Necromancers (pg. 23) Numeracy 1 Intelligence 0 The Complete Sha'ir's Handbook (pg. 123) Numerology 2 Intelligence 0 The Complete Sha'ir's Handbook (pg. 123) Path Lore 2 Intelligence -2 Defilers and Preservers: The Wizards of Athas (pg. 94) Planes Lore 2 Intelligence -3 Defilers and Preservers: The Wizards of Athas (pg. 94) Planetology 2 Wisdom 0 Defilers and Preservers: The Wizards of Athas (pg. 94) Planetology 2 Intelligence -1 The Complete Spacefarer's Handbook (pg. 65) Planology 1 Intelligence 0 The Planewalker's Handbook (pg. 99) Psionic Mimicry 1 Intelligence -2 Defilers and Preservers: The Wizards of Athas (pg. 95) Reading/Writing 1 Intelligence +1 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Religion 1 Wisdom 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Sensory Alteration 2 Intelligence -2 Dragon Kings (pg. 48) Somatic Concealment 1 Dexterity -1 Dark Sun Rules Book (pg. 46) Sorcerous Dueling 2 Intelligence -1 The Complete Sha'ir's Handbook (pg. 123) Spell Recovery 2 Intelligence -5 The Planewalker's Handbook (pg. 100) Spellcraft 1 Intelligence -2 Player's Handbook (pg. 63) Spelljamming 2 Intelligence -2 The Complete Spacefarer's Handbook (pg. 66) Spelljamming History 1 Intelligence -1 War Captain's Companion: Book I (pg. 7) Spellweaving 1 Dexterity 0 Defilers and Preservers: The Wizards of Athas (pg. 95) Spirit Lore 2 Charisma -4 The Complete Book of Necromancers (pg. 23) Undead Knowledge 1 Wisdom 0 The Complete Sha'ir's Handbook (pg. 123) Venom Handling 1 Wisdom -2 The Complete Book of Necromancers (pg. 23) Psionicist Proficiency # of Slots Required Relevant Ability Check Modifier Source Anatomy 1 Intelligence 0 The Complete Book of Necromancers (pg. 22) Calligraphy 1 Dexterity -1 Dragon Magazine #169 (pg. 21) Crystal Focus 1 Wisdom -1 The Will and the Way (pg. 30) Gem Cutting 2 Dexterity -2 Player's Handbook (pg. 59) Harness Subconscious 2 Wisdom -1 The Complete Psionics Handbook (pg. 18) Hypnosis 1 Charisma -2 The Complete Psionics Handbook (pg. 18) Lens Crafting 2 Intelligence -3 Defilers and Preservers: The Wizards of Athas (pg. 93) Lore 1 Intelligence -1 Council of Wyrms Book I: Rules (pg. 46) Meditative Focus 1 Wisdom +1 The Complete Psionics Handbook (pg. 19) Musical Instrument 1 Dexterity -1 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Planes Lore 2 Intelligence -3 Defilers and Preservers: The Wizards of Athas (pg. 94) Planetology 2 Wisdom 0 Defilers and Preservers: The Wizards of Athas (pg. 94) Planology 1 Intelligence 0 The Planewalker's Handbook (pg. 99) Power Manipulation 2 Intelligence -4 The Will and the Way (pg. 31) Psioncraft 1 Intelligence -2 Thri-Kreen of Athas (pg. 44) Psionic Lore 1 Intelligence +1 The Will and the Way (pg. 31) Reading/Writing 1 Intelligence +1 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Rejuvenation 1 Wisdom -1 The Complete Psionics Handbook (pg. 19) Religion 1 Wisdom 0 Player's Handbook (pg. 61) Nonweapon Proficiency Group Crossovers Character Class Proficiency Groups Fighter Warrior, General Paladin Warrior, Priest, General Ranger Warrior, Wizard, General Cleric Priest, General Druid Priest, Warrior, General Mage Wizard, General Thief Rogue, General Bard Rogue, Warrior, Wizard, General Psionicist Psionicist, General 59ce067264

https://www.youniquelychosen.com/forum/general-discussions/where-can-i-buy-skinmedica-products

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page